Distinguished Research Professor of Geochemistry
Associate Dean Emeritus
- Distributions of trace gases in the global and regional atmosphere and in the oceans, with emphasis on halocarbons, nitrous oxide, carbon dioxide, and methane.
- Geochemical tracers of circulation, mixing, chemical and biological processes in the atmosphere, world oceans and deep lakes.
- B.S., California Institute of Technology
- M.S., UCSD, Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Ph.D., UCSD, Scripps Institution of Oceanography