- Inverse problems in ocean acoustics, seismology, and electromagnetics
- Signal processing in seismology and ocean acoustics.
- Seismic imaging with noise.
- Origin of Microseisms.
- M.Sc., University of Western Ontario
- Ph.D., M.Sc., Technical University of Denmark
The group focus on physics-based signal processing. We have demonstrated this in ocean acoustics, seismology, and radar. For more detail see Publications.
- SAGA 5.5: Seismo-acoustic inversion code using genetic algorithms or a Metropolis-Hastings sampling with ocean acoustic and electromagnetic codes.
- Cabrillo 1.0: Acoustic, elastic and poroelastic wave propagation code using a finite difference Fourier spectral method on a staggered grid.
- Ocean Acoustics Library/ Other: I maintain part of the Ocean Acoustics Library.