- Fisheries in the Gulf of California.
- Are we taking too much?
- Are we focusing our research efforts in the right place?
- How much are we really fishing?
- What is the long term outlook based on the fishing of today?
- PhD Marine Biology - Determining the habitat requirements of demersal fishes for the design of marine protected areas - School of Ocean Sciences, Bangor, UK.
- BSc (Hons) Marine Biology - University of Plymouth (2006)
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.mx/citations?user=YUe63f0AAAAJ&hl=en
Lab website: http://gulfprogram.ucsd.edu